Skip to content >>

 

Bulli District Hospital

Bulli Hospital

Hospital Road
Bulli NSW 2516
Ph: (02) 4284 4344

Bulli Hospital provides a combination of inpatient, outpatient and community health services. It specialises in multidisciplinary geriatric care and has an Urgent Primary Care Centre that operates between 7am-10pm every day for minor injuries and illnesses.

Bulli Cottage Hospital was officially opened on 20 May 1893 by Lady Darley, the wife of Lieutenant Governor, Sir Frederick Darley. The initial building consisted of a 5-bed male ward and 2-bed female ward. The training of nurses at the Hospital commenced in 1901 and by 1908 an additional male ward and operating theatre were opened. It was 1916 when the hospital purchased a horse drawn ambulance and by 1922, Bulli Cottage Hospital was renamed Bulli District Memorial Hospital.

This hospital is fully accredited by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS)