The Dental Service provides emergency, general and denture care to eligible Illawarra and Shoalhaven residents through community dental clinics and specialist care at the Shellharbour Hospital.
Dental services are provided free of charge to:
- All children under the age of 18 years who reside within the Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District boundaries; and
- Adults with a current Health Care Card, Pension Card or Commonwealth Senior's Card, who reside within the Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health Districts boundaries.
Services are prioritised according to dental need.
For more information visit these pages:
- Adult Dental Services
- Child Dental Services
- NSW Public Dental Waitlists and Activity
- NSW Oral Health Resources
- NSW Public Dental Services (brochure)