Do you (or someone you know) need help to stop or cut down drug or alcohol use?
Illawarra and Shoalhaven Local Health District Drug & Alcohol Service helps people to stop or cut down their drug or alcohol use. We can coordinate a range of services and specialists to provide you with the best treatment and support for your needs.
All services are FREE, CONFIDENTIAL and NON-JUDGEMENTAL.
Please contact us:
- If you have or think you may have a drug and/or alcohol problem.
- If you are working with or supporting someone who has a drug and/or alcohol issue.
Open hours: Monday-Friday 9am- 4:30pm
Phone: 1300 652 226
Needle and Syringe Program: 0411 408 726
Want us to call you? SMS your name to 0497 652 227
(this is an SMS line only). We will call you in business hours.
Calls from us appear as a private number.
Drop in and visit: Locations
- Counselling for adults and young people
- Information on drugs and alcohol
- Support for partners, family or friends
- Treatment programs
- Help with withdrawal from drugs or alcohol
- Group Programs
- Needles and syringes, for people who inject drugs
- Education workshops for community or services
Please note, names and photos depicted on the website have been changed to protect the privacy of people, families, staff and groups we work with.