David Berry Hospital
At David Berry Hospital you will find the Karinya Palliative Care Unit, the Specialist Community Palliative Care Service, the Equipment Loan Pool and the Volunteer Service.
Karinya is a stand-alone building in the grounds of the hospital which overlooks farming land and mountains, and includes:
- 9 beds (including 2 single rooms).
- Outdoor gazebo and garden area for patients and visitors.
- Allied Health therapists, social workers, pastoral care and volunteer service.
- Facilities for family members to stay overnight if required.
- Free tea and coffee making facilities (sorry, no meals available).
Where to find us
85 Tannery Road
Phone: 02 4464 1001
David Berry Hospital is located 2km from the town centre on Tannery Road.
Karinya Palliative Care Unit is a separate building to the rest of the hospital, and can be found adjacent to the car park.
There is limited parking available for patients, families and carers adjacent to Karinya.