Bulli Hospital and Aged Care Centre is an innovative collaboration between Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District and IRT.
The new $50.4 million Bulli Hospital and Aged Care Centre has been specifically tailored to meet the requirements of the local population.
The project will see the construction of a new facility opposite the existing Bulli Hospital, to transform the site into a centre of excellence focussed on geriatric medicine.
A 60-suite residential care centre operated by IRT will be co-located on site.
The new Bulli Hospital and Aged Care Centre will deliver:
- 60 aged care beds managed by Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District
- 60 residential care suites managed by IRT
- An Urgent Primary Care Centre that will continue to provide medical services for Northern Illawarra residents and visitors who present with minor illnesses and injuries between the hours of 7am and 10pm
- Ambulatory care services including medical, nursing and allied health outpatient services
- On site clinical support services including medical imaging, pathology and pharmacy
- A range of non-clinical support services including food and nutrition, cleaning and asset maintenance.
Bulli Hospital and Aged Care Centre will become a leader in the provision of aged care across the Illawarra region.
Bulli Hospital and Aged Care Centre is in the final stages of construction.
Project Planning Documents
If you have further questions about the project please call the Project Manager on (02) 4222 5000 or email: email@example.com
Any enquiries regarding the IRT Bulli Aged Care Centre can be referred to IRT's Customer Contact Centre on 134 478 or firstname.lastname@example.org.