New HealthOne facilities will be built on the existing Ulladulla and Dapto Community Health Centre sites. These projects will involve a complete demolition and rebuild of the two Centres.
HealthOne NSW brings together a variety of community health and other health professionals in multidisciplinary teams at the one location. The initiative aims to bring health care professionals together to reduce the increasing burden of chronic disease and to focus on those people in the community who need a greater level of coordinated care.
The Dapto and Ulladulla HealthOnes will feature:
- Integrated Care provided by community health services working with local general practices
- Organised multidisciplinary team care
- Care across a spectrum from prevention to continuing care
- Client and community involvement
Both HealthOnes will include the services currently working within the existing Centres, along with some other services being amalgamated from other sites in the District.
There are a number of stages involved in the planning, design and construction of the new Centres.
- Services at the Ulladulla site have been moved to other locations as the site is readied for demolition, which is anticipated to happen in August 2019.
- Dapto is still operational as the final planning documents are prepared.
- Construction for both centres is anticipated to commence in late 2019.
- Regular updates will be provided as these projects progress as well as consultation with user groups at appropriate stages.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the project team at ISLHD-CapitalWorks@health.nsw.gov.au
Further information can be found here about the NSW HealthOne Program.