COVID-19 Assessment Clinic - Wollongong
COVID-19 Assessment Clinics are established in the Illawarra Shoalhaven so those with symptoms may be tested and treated quickly.
You do not need an appointment or doctor referral.
Anyone with symptoms should come forward for COVID-19 testing. Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- sore/scratchy throat and
- shortness of breath
- Lawson House, Wollongong Hospital - Loftus St, Wollongong
- T: 4222 5078
- Entry to the clinic is via the dedicated drop off (only) zone on Loftus Street, which is clearly sign posted. Click here for details for parking at the hospital.
Wollongong NSW 2500
8am-6pm - Monday to Friday*
8am-4:30pm - Saturday and Sunday and *Australia Day - 26 January
- No appointment or doctor referral required.
- The area at the front of the clinic building is a drop off zone only. Parking is only available for the elderly/disabled.
- Entry to the clinic is via walking through the dedicated drop off zone on Loftus Street. Follow the signs.