COVID-19 Assessment Clinics are established in the Illawarra Shoalhaven so those with symptoms may be tested and treated quickly.
People do not need a GP referral to the clinic, but are encouraged to phone ahead for an appointment.
Anyone with symptoms should come forward for COVID-19 testing. Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- sore/scratchy throat and
- shortness of breath.
COVID-19 Assessment Clinics are operating in the following locations:
- T: 4222 5078
- Lawson House, Wollongong Hospital
- Entry to the clinic is via the dedicated drop off zone on Loftus Street, which is clearly sign posted.
- 8:30am to 5:00pm, 7 days a week.
- T: 1300 002 108
- Hospital in the Home (HITH) area, Shoalhaven Hospital
- Entry to the clinic is via the Shoalhaven Street driveway
- 8:30am to 4:30pm. 7 days a week.
- T: 4295 2862
- Ambulatory Care Centre (ACC), Shellharbour Hospital
- Follow the signs from the Hospital entrance to the Ambulatory Care Centre carpark. There will be a drop-off zone at the carpark steps.
- 8:30am to 4:30pm, 7 days a week.