We invite you to take part in a research study that will provide tips for parents and carers with a focus on building healthy habits for the whole family. Spaces are limited to the first 240 eligible registrations.
Once you join, you will be randomised in to ONE of the following:
Both groups will be asked to complete two online surveys. Questions will include your child’s physical activity and eating habits.
After you have completed the study and submitted the second survey, you will be sent a $50 supermarket gift voucher as a thank you for your time.
To join you need to:
- live in the Illawarra or Shoalhaven region of NSW
- have a child who attends primary school and who doesn't meet the screen time guidelines of less than 2 hours of screen time each day
- live with the child for at least 4 days on an average week
- have a mobile phone and access to the internet
- be able to read and understand English.
For more information please read the Participant Information Sheet. Click on the tomato below to join the study.