Ulladulla HealthOne offers services for:
- Aboriginal Health
- Aged Care
- Allied Health
- Child and Family Services
- Diabetes Services
- Domestic Family Violence and Sexual Assault Service
- Drug and Alcohol
- Health Promotion
- Oral Health
- Mental Health
- New Street
- Primary Health Nursing
HealthOne NSW brings together a variety of community health and other health professionals in multidisciplinary teams at the one location. The initiative aims to bring health care professionals together to reduce the increasing burden of chronic disease and to focus on those people in the community who need a greater level of coordinated care.
The centres aim to:
- Reduce avoidable hospital admissions
- Improve service access and health outcomes for disadvantaged and vulnerable groups
- Provide timely, safe and high quality care for clients
- Provide a new sustainable model of health care delivery.
Ulladulla NSW 2539
Community Health Nurses available on weekends by appointment.