Illawarra Community Mental Health Rehabilitation Service
What the service is
The Illawarra Community Mental Health Rehabilitation Service works with people aged 16 to 64 living with a mental health issue, residing between Helensburgh and Gerroa.
What we do
The service works with people by:
- helping them take control of their life and the choices they make,
- building skills for living independently,
- exploring their goals, values and identity,
- exploring activities that have meaning to them,
- developing wellness plans and strategies to manage symptoms of mental illness,
- referring to and 'linking' with other agencies and support services, and
- finding opportunities to experience hope.
Who should access this service
The Illawarra Community Mental Health Rehabilitation Service is for people aged 16 to 64.
How to access this service
Referrals to the Mental Health Service are by calling:
Mental Health Line is a 24-hour telephone access service.
If it is an emergency call: 000
PO Box 4117,
Coniston NSW 2500
Mondays to Fridays (except public holidays): 8:30am to 5:00pm
Advice for disabled on how to get to the service
Phone the Illawarra Community Mental Health Rehabilitation Service for advice: 02 4286 8700