- 16 September 2020Public hospitals in the Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District (ISLHD) have continued to deliver high quality health care to the local community whilst focused strongly on the District’s COVID-19 preparation and response during the April to June 2020 quarter.
- 26 August 2020The Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District’s (ISLHD) Disaster Manager Monica Dale and the Shellharbour Hospital COVID-19 Assessment Clinic Team, are among 24 statewide finalists nominated for the 2020 NSW Health Excellence in Nursing and Midwifery Awards.
- 13 August 2020Amanda and Siria from Illawarra Baby and Child Loss Support (IBCLS) visited Wollongong Hospital’s Birthing Unit this week to deliver information bags for bereaved families. Wollongong Hospital Maternity Operations Manager Barb Atkins and Wollongong Hospital Midwifery Unit Manager Karen Atkin were honoured to accept the bags from the group.
- 30 July 2020During World Breastfeeding Week (1 – 7 August) Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District (ISLHD) is promoting the importance of breastfeeding and letting women and their families know where they can seek local support and assistance.
- 30 July 2020Bulli Hospital staff will start the move into the new Bulli Hospital and Aged Care Centre from Friday 7 August, following weeks of transition planning and logistics.