Shoalhaven Hospital offers paid car parking for patients, carers, visitors and staff, as well as dedicated parking for motorbikes and bicycles. Access to the Hospital is approximately a four minute flat walk along Scenic Drive.
The car park has one entry and exit point off Scenic Drive. There are two automatic pay stations, one within the car park on Level P2 in the lift lobby and the second outside of the Hospital main entrance. Credit card payment options are also available at all pay stations and exit gates.
Wilson Parking manages the car park facility on behalf of Shoalhaven Hospital. For more information check information at car park entry or see Wilson Parking staff located on Level P2 of the multi-storey car park.
|First 15 minutes||Free|
|< ¼ hr – 1 hr||$3.00|
|1 hr – 2 hrs||$5.00|
|2 hrs – 3 hrs||$6.00|
|3 hrs – 4 hrs||$7.00|
|4 hrs – 5 hrs||$8.00|
|> 5hrs +||$10.00|
|Maximum daily fee||$10.00|
Concessions are available - see below for information.
NSW Health recognises the burden that regular or long term hospitalisation and/or treatment places on patients and their carers. Additional information is available on the NSW Health website.
Concession parking rates are available for eligible patients and their carers who require regular or long term hospitalisation and/or treatment in all public hospital car parks in NSW where fees applied, which includes Shoalhaven Hospital. Attached is the application form for a Concessional Weekly Ticket
Patients and carers eligible to obtain concession rates when parked in public hospital car parks include:
- holders of a RMS issued Mobility Parking Scheme permit;
- holders of a Pensioner Concession Card;
- holders of a Gold Veterans Affairs Card;
- holders of a Health Care Card;
- ongoing cancer treatment patients;
- patients and their carers who are required to attend the hospital/facility for a course of treatment over a period of time greater than one week;
- patients and their carers attending more frequently than twice weekly, including carers of long term patients who visit frequently;
- cardiac rehabilitation education and exercise class attendees;
- daily dressing outpatients;
- health promotion education class attendees.
Eligible patients, their carers, and holders of concession cards are required to present their parking ticket, photo identification and concession card or completed request for concessional rates form at Wilson Car Park Office (located on Level P2 of the multi-storey car park) prior to exiting the car park.
|0 – 3 hrs||Free|
|1 exit only (Single visit tickets are valid for one entry and one exit only)||$3.00|
|3 day ticket (Frequent use tickets allow for multiple entries and exits to the Hospital Campus and are issued in 3-day and 7-day tickets)||$8.00|
|7 day ticket (Frequent use tickets allow for multiple entries and exits to the Hospital Campus and are issued in 3-day and 7-day tickets)||$15.00|
Visit www.parking.health.nsw.gov.au for further information on concessional parking at your local public hospital.
Eligible concession cards:
Identification must be in the form of the applicable government issued permit or card.
- Application for Temporary Concessional and Weekly Parking Tickets
- Visit www.parking.health.nsw.gov.au for further information about parking at your local public hospital or download our app NSW Health hospital parking and directions on Google play or iTunes.