Shoalhaven Cancer Care Centre - Oncology Day Care
Shoalhaven Cancer Care Centre (SCCC) is located in Shoalhaven District Memorial Hospital in Nowra. The unit provides outpatient treatment, education and support for people with cancer in the Shoalhaven region and certain other conditions needing outpatient infusional support.
Services provided include:
- Chemotherapy administration
- Transfusion of blood and blood products
- Administration of infusional medications, e.g. iron, bisphosphonates
- Individual patient review
- Education regarding diagnoses and treatment options
- Referral to Allied Health services
- Haematology Department.
A referral is required from a GP or specialist.
Corner of Scenic Drive & North Street
Nowra NSW 2541
8:00am - 5:30pm
Monday - Friday
Access and Parking
The Shoalhaven Cancer Care Centre has a dedicated carpark for patient use for treatment and specialist appointments. Located on the Shoalhaven Hospital campus, visitors to the Cancer Centre also have access to hospital parking.
Advice for disabled to get to the service
The Shoalhaven Cancer Centre houses a lift which enables access to the disabled. All entry points to the Cancer Centre are disabled friendly.