Our service provides comprehensive cancer care treatment and support services to the Illawarra and Shoalhaven community at:
- Illawarra Cancer Care Centre in Wollongong
- Shoalhaven Cancer Care Centre in Nowra
- Milton-Ulladulla Community Chemotherapy Cancer Services
- Oncology/Haematology Ward (Inpatients) at Wollongong Hospital and;
- Haematology Clinic (Outpatients) at Wollongong Hospital
Our Medical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists and Haematologists partner with our specialist teams to manage chemotherapy and radiation therapy treatment, clinical trials, heredity genetic testing and counselling and multidisciplinary team meetings (MDTs). In our care you will be supported by specialist nurses, dietitians, physiotherapists, social workers and psychologists. We offer on-site accommodation to regional patients, wellbeing and mindfulness programs and patient education and resources.