Regional Assessment Services

Regional Assessment Services assess older people who may need additional support at home but do not require high level care.

People who require a higher level of support to remain living in their home, or wish to consider residential care or residential respite will have their needs assessed by a My Aged Care Comprehensive Assessment Service.


All referrals are directed through the My Aged Care service:

T: 1800 200 422