Sexual Health - Nowra
Arrangements throughout the Christmas and New Years period
The Sexual Health Service will be closing from December 23rd to January 10th. If you require medical attention during this time, please see your GP or the nearest Emergency Department.
About the service
The Illawarra Shoalhaven Sexual Health Service is a specialist HIV and Sexual Health Service providing free and confidential advice, testing and treatment for;
- Management of sexually transmissible infections
- Specialist management for HIV
- Assessment and treatment for hepatitis C
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) for people with high risk of having been exposed to HIV within the last 72 hours
- Pre Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for people with high risk of exposure to HIV
- Gender affirming care
- Sexual health and LGBTQI+ counselling and support
- Education and support for health care workers and GPs
- Research and clinical trials.
Health Education Sessions and resources
Details of the latest Health Education Sessions and resources can be found by clicking here.
Who should access this service?
Our service provides confidential medical, nursing and counselling services for;
- Men who have sex with men
- People living with HIV
- Sex workers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People
- People who inject drugs
- Young people at risk
- Trans and gender diverse people
- People with symptoms of an STI
- People with a doctors referral
How do I access this service?
Contact the clinic for an appointment on (02) 4423 9353.
The latest COVID-19 Information can be found here
2 Scenic Drive
Nowra NSW 2541
PO Box 21
Warrawong NSW 2502
Monday and Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm.