Sexual Health - Nowra
The Illawarra Shoalhaven Sexual Health Service is a specialist HIV and Sexual Health Service providing free and confidential advice, testing and treatment for;
- Management of sexually transmissible infections
- Specialist management for HIV
- Assessment and treatment for hepatitis C
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) for people with high risk of having been exposed to HIV within the last 72 hours
- Pre Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for people with high risk of exposure to HIV
- Sexual health and LGBTQI+ counselling and support
- Education and support for health care workers and GPs
- Research and clinical trials
Health Education Sessions and resources
Details of the latest Health Education Sessions and resources can be found by clicking here.
Who should access this service?
Our service provides confidential medical, nursing and counselling services for;
- Men who have sex with men
- People living with HIV
- Sex workers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People
- People who inject drugs
- Young people at risk
- Transgender and Diverse
- People with symptoms of an STI
- People with a doctors referral
How do I access this service?
Contact the clinic for an appointment.
2 Scenic Drive
Nowra NSW 2541
Monday and Thursday 9.00am - 4.30pm.