Sexual Health - Nowra
The Illawarra Shoalhaven Sexual Health Service is a specialist HIV and Sexual Health Service providing free and confidential advice, testing and treatment for;
- Management of sexually transmissible infections
- Specialist management for HIV
- Assessment and treatment for hepatitis C
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) for people with high risk of having been exposed to HIV within the last 72 hours
- Pre Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for people with high risk of exposure to HIV
- Sexual health and LGBTQI+ counselling and support
- Education and support for health care workers and GPs
- Research and clinical trials
Who should access this service?
Our service provides confidential medical, nursing and counselling services for;
- Men who have sex with men
- People living with HIV
- Sex workers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People
- People who inject drugs
- Young people at risk
- Transgender and Diverse
- People with symptoms of an STI
- People with a doctors referral
How do I access this service?
Contact the clinic for an appointment.
2 Scenic Drive
Nowra NSW 2541
Monday and Thursday 9.00am - 4.30pm.