Illawarra & Shoalhaven Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander - Drug & Alcohol Services
We have Aboriginal health staff to support people who are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
- Support to people with drug or alcohol issues
- Support to families who are impacted by drug and alcohol use
- Group programs, specifically for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people
- Training for groups and communities
- Links to a range of support services based on needs
All services are FREE, CONFIDENTIAL and NON-JUDGMENTAL.
Please contact us to discuss fees, Medicare rebates, the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme, etc... Illawarra and Shoalhaven Local Health District https://www.islhd.health.nsw.gov.au/index.php/services-clinics/illawarra-shoalhaven-atsi-drug-alcohol-services