Wound Care - Specialist Service
The Wound Care Service provides specialist wound care assessment and management for complex wounds.
What services do we provide?
- Illawarra Leg Ulcer Clinic at Dapto HealthOne Community Health Centre fortnightly (see below)
- Leg Clubs at Warilla and St Georges Basin - every Tuesday 9:00am-12:00pm
- Referrals to the nursing Wound Care Specialists
Leg Ulcer Clinic
The Illawarra Leg Ulcer Clinic (ILUC) is staffed by community nurses and general practitioners with a special interest in the diagnosis and treatment leg ulcers.
ILUC is situated in the Dapto HealthOne Community Health Centre, located at 4 Marshall St Dapto.
The service caters for people:
- with any lower leg or foot ulcers (Note: this excludes people with diabetes who should be seen in the Diabetic High Risk Foot Clinic).
- who have been previously seen by a GP or a primary health nurse.
- reside in the area covered by Wollongong, Shellharbour or Kiama local government areas.
- are not currently under the care of a vascular surgeon.
How to book an appointment or make a referral
Health Professionals can make a referral through the Access and Referral Centre.
Referrals to the Illawarra Leg Ulcer Clinic must be done on their referral form.
4 Marshall Street Dapto NSW 2530
Warilla and St Georges Basin (Leg Clubs) - details provided when booking.
- Illawarra Leg Ulcer Clinic - fortnightly appointments available
- Leg Clubs - every Tuesday 9:00am-noon