Contact our media team
For all media enquiries during business hours, please call 02 4221 6859 or send an email outlining your questions to ISLHDemail@example.com
For urgent enquiries outside of business hours, including requests for patient condition updates, please call the on-call media officer on 0422 003 764
More information for media outlets and journalists is provided below.
We are serious about protecting the privacy of our patients.
Information about patients will not be released without the patient’s or their guardian’s permission.
Patients, visitors and staff can only be filmed or photographed with their express written permission.
Our priority is the health, well-being and privacy of our patients and their families.
For these reasons all media visiting our facilities must have prior approval from the media team. Please ensure you contact the media team should you wish to visit one of our facilities.
Filming and photography
All requests for non-news media filming and photography in any ISLHD premises must be referred to the media team for consideration and approval. Approval is at the discretion of the Media and Communications Manager in consultation with the General Manager/s and/or Chief Executive and the District's operational requirements and the welfare and privacy of our patient and their families will be prioritised.
A minimum of 14 working days is required for all requests. Fees may apply. Consideration may be given for not-for-profit and health related organisations.
The applicant must be able to provide a copy of the Certificate of Currency for public liability insurance.
Please contact the media team for more information.
Using our logo
The Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District (ISLHD) logo cannot be reproduced online or on any electronic or published material without the approval of the Local Health District. Please contact the media team to request approval to use the logo. If approved, you will receive a list of conditions for the reproduction of the logo.
- The logo must not be customised, modified or distorted in any way. Text or artefacts should not be placed near the logo in such a way that they give the appearance of being part of the official logo.
- The logo cannot be used to provide or imply endorsement or promotion by ISLHD or NSW Health of any product or service, or class of products or services, or be associated with commercial interests.
- The logo cannot be used to directly or indirectly imply that cigarettes, drugs or alcohol are related to health promotion (note: “Drugs” refers to illicit substances and inappropriate use of those substances).
- No responsibility or liability lies with the NSW Ministry of Health, the Health Administration Corporation, or any Health Service, or any employee, agent or servant, for any errors or omissions in respect of the use of the logo by the recipient.
- The logo is only to be used for the approved purposes.