- 30 November 2023Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District (ISLHD) is excited to launch a new suite of recruitment videos, as a part of a larger digital recruitment focus. Based around the message, ‘Together, We Can Do More’, the videos aim to inspire, engage, and attract top talent to join the District’s dedicated healthcare team.
- 18 October 2023Above left (L-R): Deputy Director Medical Physics, Jo McNamara, Nurse Unit Manager, Amy Windisch, Centre construction site managers - former staff members, Marianne and Adrian Rinks and Depu
- 18 September 2023The $4.3million revamp of Wollongong Hospital Children’s Ward has been officially opened today, thanks to a five-year partnership with i98FM Illawarra Convoy and the Illawarra Community Foundation.
- 20 July 2023Dr Gurdeep Parmar The Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District (ISLHD) Cancer Clinical Trials Unit is celebrating a world-first achievement, following treatment of the first patient under a new clinical trial for adults with multiple myeloma.
- 27 June 2023Patients in regional, rural and remote areas of southern NSW will benefit from a major expansion of clinical trials, increasing access to cutting-edge treatment and research for people living in the Illawarra Shoalhaven, Murrumbidgee and Southern NSW Local Health Districts (LHDs).