Click here for current information about influenza.
All vaccines administered in Australia should be available for viewing on the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR).
Accessing these records can be found by following the links below:
- By creating a myGov account
- Download the Medicare Express Plus app How to download and setup the app
- If you do not have access to internet you can also contact the Australian Immunisation Register on 1800 653 809 or go to your local Medicare office
If you have any questions regarding the Immunisation history statement please contact the Public Health Unit on Ph: 4221 6700
Records of vaccination given at school
Most school records with the exception of vaccines administered in some Local Health Districts, in the current school year are available on the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR). If you believe a school vaccination has been administered and is not visible on the AIR, complete the form: Request for School Vaccination history
How Vaccines Work
“Ever wondered how vaccines work? QLD health created this short animation to illustrate the process and explain why vaccines are so important in helping your body fight diseases”
- A-Z of vaccine preventable conditions and diseases https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/factsheets/Pages/influenza_factsheet.aspx
- Factsheets provided by the National Centre for Immunisation, Research and Surveillance (NCIRS) http://www.ncirs.org.au/health-professionals/ncirs-fact-sheets-faqs
- 2020 Free Public Immunisation Clinic Dates & Location
- Administration of multiple vaccines